98213 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 98213: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Snohomish County
- Centroid: Latitude 47.941, Longitude -122.235
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 178
- PO Box Addresses: 407
- Residential Addresses: 407
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: May 5, 2022.
Everett, WA 98213 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 98213 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 98213 is contained within ZIP Code 98206 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 98206 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(3.1 miles NNE)
(3.4 miles W)
(3.9 miles SE)
Lake Stickney, WA
(4.5 miles SSW)
Fobes Hill, WA
(5.3 miles E)
Mill Creek, WA
(5.8 miles SSE)
Picnic Point, WA
(6 miles SW)
(6.1 miles WNW)
Martha Lake, WA
(6.3 miles S)
North Lynnwood, WA
(6.3 miles SSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Westridge Estates Mobile Home Park, WA
(< 0.1 mile)
Creekside Mobile Home Park, WA
(< 0.1 mile)
Casino Corner, WA
(1.4 miles S)
(1.4 miles ESE)
Mobile Country Club, WA
(1.9 miles SSE)
Everett Junction, WA
(1.9 miles N)
(1.9 miles S)
(1.9 miles ENE)
(1.9 miles WNW)
Loganberry Mobile Home Park, WA
(2.4 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 98213
Use HTL Address Research for a Washington Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Washington Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.