99210 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 99210: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Spokane County
- Centroid: Latitude 47.651, Longitude -117.422
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 350
- PO Box Addresses: 383
- Residential Addresses: 384
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: May 5, 2022.
Spokane, WA 99210 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 99210 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 99210 is contained within ZIP Code 99201 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 99201 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Town and Country, WA
(5.3 miles N)
Country Homes, WA
(6.8 miles N)
(6.8 miles ENE)
Airway Heights, WA
(8 miles W)
(8 miles N)
(8.7 miles NNE)
Spokane Valley, WA
(8.7 miles E)
Four Lakes, WA
(10.1 miles SW)
Fairchild AFB, WA
(10.8 miles WSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
West Spokane, WA
(1.4 miles NW)
(4.3 miles NE)
(4.3 miles ENE)
(4.3 miles ESE)
(4.5 miles ENE)
Orchard Park, WA
(4.7 miles ENE)
East Spokane, WA
(4.9 miles E)
Geiger Heights, WA
(5.1 miles SW)
(5.8 miles WNW)
Orchard Avenue, WA
(6 miles ENE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 99210
Use HTL Address Research for a Washington Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Washington Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.