Steptoe, WA 99174 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 99174: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Whitman County
- Centroid: Latitude 47.008, Longitude -117.353
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 5
- PO Box Addresses: 19
- Residential Addresses: 19
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Steptoe, WA 99174 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 99174 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 99174 is contained within ZIP Code 99111 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 99111 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(8.9 miles S)
(9.8 miles NNE)
(10 miles E)
Saint John, WA
(12.2 miles WNW)
(14.7 miles ESE)
(15.6 miles ENE)
(15.8 miles N)
(15.8 miles SSE)
(16.3 miles NNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(3.9 miles NNW)
(5.8 miles SSW)
(6.3 miles SSW)
(6.4 miles ESE)
(6.6 miles SSE)
(7.9 miles ENE)
(8 miles NNW)
(8.1 miles NE)
(8.3 miles NE)
(9 miles SW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 99174
Use HTL Address Research for a Washington Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Washington Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Washington COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.