Belmont, WA 99104 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 99104: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
- ZIP Code Type: STANDARD
- County: Whitman County
- Centroid: Latitude 47.085, Longitude -117.161
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 2
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 2
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Belmont, WA 99104 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
There is no demographic data for ZIP Code 99104 due to the small number of residential addresses located within it.
ZIP Code 99104 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 99104 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(4.9 miles NW)
(5.5 miles S)
(5.5 miles E)
(10.4 miles NNE)
(10.7 miles WSW)
De Smet, ID
(12.3 miles ENE)
(12.4 miles ENE)
(12.8 miles SSE)
(13.5 miles N)
(14.4 miles NW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.4 miles WSW)
(3.1 miles W)
(3.6 miles S)
(3.9 miles SSW)
(4.1 miles SE)
(4.7 miles NNE)
(6 miles NE)
(7.2 miles NW)
(7.7 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 99104
Use HTL Address Research for a Washington Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Washington Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Washington COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.