98939 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 98939: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Yakima County
- Centroid: Latitude 46.502, Longitude -120.464
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 8
- PO Box Addresses: 165
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: August 12, 2022.
Parker, WA 98939 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 98939 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 98951 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 98951 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.6 miles ESE)
Union Gap, WA
(3.9 miles N)
(4.3 miles SSE)
Moxee city, WA
(5.3 miles NE)
(7.2 miles NNW)
Terrace Heights, WA
(7.4 miles N)
(7.7 miles SSW)
(8.5 miles WNW)
(8.8 miles SE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
South Broadway, WA
(5.1 miles NNW)
Moxee City, WA
(5.3 miles NE)
(5.5 miles NNE)
(5.8 miles ESE)
(6.3 miles NE)
Washington Park, WA
(6.7 miles N)
(6.7 miles S)
(6.8 miles SE)
(7 miles SSW)
(7.2 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 98939
Use HTL Address Research for a Washington Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Washington Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.