98920 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 98920: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Yakima County
- Centroid: Latitude 46.405, Longitude -120.607
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 5
- PO Box Addresses: 101
- Residential Addresses: 102
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Brownstown, WA 98920 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 98920 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 98920 is contained within ZIP Code 98933 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 98933 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(3.1 miles E)
White Swan, WA
(6.1 miles WSW)
(9.4 miles ENE)
(9.5 miles NE)
(10.7 miles N)
(11.2 miles ENE)
Union Gap, WA
(12.2 miles NNE)
(13.3 miles N)
(14.1 miles E)
(14.4 miles NNE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles W)
(4.1 miles E)
(5.1 miles E)
(7.1 miles E)
(10.1 miles E)
Wiley City, WA
(10.3 miles N)
South Broadway, WA
(11.9 miles NNE)
(12.2 miles ENE)
(12.5 miles N)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 98920
Use HTL Address Research for a Washington Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Washington Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.