Husum, WA 98623 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 98623: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Klickitat County
- Centroid: Latitude 45.809, Longitude -121.468
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 13
- PO Box Addresses: 186
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Husum, WA 98623 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 98623 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 98672 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 98672 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
White Salmon, WA
(5.6 miles S)
(6.6 miles S)
Hood River, OR
(7.6 miles SSW)
(9.4 miles SSE)
(11.8 miles SE)
(13.1 miles SSW)
Trout Lake, WA
(13.3 miles NNW)
(13.5 miles SE)
(15.2 miles E)
(16.6 miles SE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles SW)
Mountain Brook, WA
(3.1 miles ESE)
B Z Corner, WA
(3.4 miles NW)
Laws Corner, WA
(4.3 miles SSE)
(4.3 miles N)
(5.8 miles ENE)
Underwood Heights, WA
(5.8 miles SSW)
(6.1 miles SSW)
Klickitat Heights, WA
(7.2 miles ESE)
(7.2 miles SW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 98623
Use HTL Address Research for a Washington Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Washington Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Washington COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.