Lebam, WA 98554 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 98554: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Pacific County
- Centroid: Latitude 46.558, Longitude -123.55
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 4
- PO Box Addresses: 55
- Residential Addresses: 56
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Lebam, WA 98554 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 98554 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 98554 is contained within ZIP Code 98577 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 98577 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(9.8 miles NW)
Pe Ell, WA
(12 miles E)
(12.4 miles NW)
South Bend, WA
(14.1 miles WNW)
Grays River, WA
(14.3 miles SSW)
Deep River, WA
(15.9 miles SSW)
(16.3 miles SSW)
(18.3 miles SW)
Skamokawa Valley CDP, WA
(18.8 miles SSE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.4 miles ESE)
(3.1 miles W)
(3.4 miles WNW)
(4.7 miles NNW)
(5.3 miles NNE)
(6.4 miles NW)
(6.7 miles E)
(8.1 miles NNE)
(8.5 miles NNE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 98554
Use HTL Address Research for a Washington Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Washington Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Washington COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.