Deer Harbor, WA 98243 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 98243: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: San Juan County
- Centroid: Latitude 48.621, Longitude -123.006
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 24
- PO Box Addresses: 290
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2019, Maps updated: August 2, 2019.
- 98243 2019 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 98243 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Washington Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Washington Data Comparison Tool - 2019 Demographics
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 98243
Research a Washington Address and get...
Deer Harbor, WA 98243 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2019)
ZIP Code 98243 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 98222 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 98222 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Washington Census Data Comparison Tool